Thick Chocolate Pudding
- 1⁄3cup sugar
- 1⁄4cup cocoa
- 3tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt
- 2cups skim milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- Microwave 4-6 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into individual serving dishes; cool.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Tagged with: Chocolate Pudding