- 1⁄2cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2cup shortening
- 1 1⁄2cups sugar
- 2 3⁄4cups flour
- 2teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4cup sugar
- 2teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter, shortening, and sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat just until mixed.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt and mix well.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheets and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for 2-4 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Store covered in a plastic bag or container.
Tagged with: Snickerdoodles