Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4cup red hot sauce
- 1(10 ounce) can chicken, drained (or equivalent rotisserie or freshly-cooked, chopped chicken)
- shredded cheddar cheese, you decide how much
- Frito corn chip, scoops
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese to top.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Frito scoops.
Tagged with: Buffalo
Scroll To Top