Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake
- oz uncooked egg noodles
- teaspoons oil
- cup diced onion
- 1 1/2
- cups Progresso™ chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- oz cream cheese, softened
- tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2
- cups frozen sweet peas
- tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- 2 Cook noodles in salted water as directed on package for minimum cook time. Drain; place noodles in large bowl.
- 3 Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil until hot. Cook onion in oil until soft and translucent. Season lightly with salt. Add chicken stock; heat to simmering. Stir in cream cheese until melted and combined. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the ranch dressing mix. Pour mixture over noodles. Fold in chicken, bacon and frozen peas. Spread in baking dish.
- 4 In small bowl, mix melted butter, bread crumbs and remaining 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix until well coated. Spread over noodle mixture.
- 5 Bake about 20 minutes or until top is crisp and sauce is bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tagged with: Tags
Privacy & Cookies Policy