Chicken Tortilla Soup
- carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth (4 cups)
- cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- cup crushed tortilla chips
- medium avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, if desired
- 1 In 3-quart saucepan, heat broth, salsa and chicken to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Meanwhile, divide crushed chips among 6 serving bowls. Spoon hot soup over chips, then top with avocado, cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Tagged with: Tags