- 1⁄4cup butter
- 2 -3garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1cup sour cream
- 1loaf French bread
- 1⁄2cup shredded cheddar cheese(I prefer sharp)
Preheat over to 350°F.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and sesame seeds.
Sauté until lightly browned.
Remove from heat and stir in artichoke, Monterey jack, parmesan and sour cream.
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center of each piece, leaving a 1 inch shell.
Add approximately 1/2 of the removed bread pieces to the artichoke mixture.
Stir to blend.
Spoon artichoke mixture into french bread shells and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Place on baking sheet and cover with foil.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
Cool slightly and cut into slices.