- 1⁄2cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 6lean boneless pork chops (1 in. thick)
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.