- 2(8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1(1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1cup finely chopped cauliflower
Place the unrolled crescent dough onto a pizza pan.
Spread the dough out with your hands until it covers the pan.
Bake about 8 minutes at 375°F until lightly browned.
While its baking, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing; mix well.
Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool slightly.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, then top with the chopped vegetables and cheese.
Cut into wedges and serve.