Savory Cheddar Spread
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2cup Miracle Whip
- 1cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1bunch scallion, diced
- 1(12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crispy
- 1(1 lb) box Ritz cracker (4 sleeves of crackers)
- Combine cream cheese, miracle whip, shredded cheese and scallion.
- Add half the amount of bacon (crumbled).
- Spoon into a glass pie dish.
- Crumble the remaining bacon and one sleeve of ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle on top of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with the remaining ritz crackers.
Tagged with: Savory