Best Grape Salad
- 2lbs green seedless grapes
- 2lbs red seedless grapes
- 8ounces sour cream
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2cup granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- 1cup brown sugar, packed, to taste
- 1cup crushed pecans, to taste
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
Tagged with: Salad