- 1pint cherry tomatoes
- 1large avocado, peeled and mashed
- 4teaspoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon finely choppedonion
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6slices bacon, cooked and finely crumbled or 6 slices bottledbacon bits (optional)
- Remove the tops from the tomatoes.
- Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Drain cut-side down on paper towels.
- In a small bowl beat together the avocado through seasoned salt until smooth.
- Stuff the avocado mixture into the tomatoes.
- Serve sprinkled w/ bacon bits.