Betty White’s Chicken Wings
- cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1cup soy sauce
- 1cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4cup water
- 1⁄2teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4teaspoon garlic powder(optional)
- Arrange wings in shallow baking pan.
- Heat butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard and garlic powder if using, until butter and sugar melt.
- Cool; pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Bake in same pan at 375F for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally. (Use the plumpest chicken wings you can find; if your market only has the normal scrawny ones, don’t cook longer than 75 minutes)
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
Tagged with: Betty White