Turkey Pita Sandwich
- 1cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2cup peeled cucumber, minced
- 1teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1teaspoon dried mint
- 1cup halved green seedless grape
- 1⁄2cup diced green bell pepper
- 1stalk celery, diced
- 3cups cooked turkey (bite size chunks)
- 1⁄3cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6pita breads (cut in half)
- 1head red leaf lettuce
- In bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill and mint.
- Add grapes, bell peppers, celery, turkey and cheese.
- Chill at least 1 hour for flavors to mingle.
- Line each pita half with red lettuce leaves.
- Then spoon turkey mixture into each sandwich.
Tagged with: Pita Sandwich