- 1cup soymilk (I have subbed almond milk with no problems)
- 1⁄2cup raw cashews, unsalted
- 1⁄4cup nutritional yeast
- 3tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos (or tamari or soy sauce)
- 2tablespoons Earth Balance margarine
- 1tablespoon tahini
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon paprika (smoked is recommended if you have some)
- 1pinch nutmeg
- 3fresh garlic cloves
- black pepper, to taste
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. I used my “Magic Bullet” and it worked just fine. Depending on your blender or processor, you might have some cashew lumps, which you can always strain out if you want to.
Heat gently and toss with steamed broccoli or cooked pasta — or anything you like!