Author Notes: Slightly adapted from Just One Cookbook. —Sarah Jampel
Makes about 1 cup
- 1carrot (65 grams), roughly chopped
- 1/2small onion (35 grams)
- 1 to 1 1/2teaspoons freshly grated ginger, to taste
- 1/4cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2tablespoons neutral vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon (scant) sugar
- 2teaspoons white or yellow miso
- 1/2teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and process until mostly smooth and uniform.
- Serve over lettuce or use as a dip for crudités. Store extras in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.