Yummy Baked Potato Skins
- 4large baking potatoes, baked
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 8slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese(8 ounces)
- 1⁄2cup sour cream (optional)
- 4green onions, sliced (optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.
Tagged with: Baked Potato