Super-Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1(16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1(18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9×13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
Tagged with: Peanut Butter Fudge