Grilled Turkey, Cheddar & Cranberry on Sourdough
- 8slices sourdough bread
- 6tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 8ounces cheddar cheese, use less if desired (2 cups grated)
- 8ounces roasted turkey breast
- 1tablespoon softened lightly-salted butter
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce on each of 4 slices of bread. Add 2 ounces of cheddar onto each piece, followed by two ounces of roasted turkey. Be sure to mash down the cranberry sauce and the cheese.
- Cover each prepared bread slice and evenly butter the top of each sandwich. Place each sandwich butter side down in a frying pan over medium heat. While the first side is grilling, butter the second side of bread. Cook until golden and crusty, about 3-4 minutes. Carefully turn and cook until second side is golden, about 2-3 minutes more.
Tagged with: Grilled Turkey