- 3tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4lb mesclun or 1⁄4 lb arugula
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 12slices prosciutto, very thin
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard.
- Put the mesclun or arugula in a medium bowl and season with generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the Parmigiano to the greens and gently toss with just enough of the vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- Set a slice of prosciutto on a work surface and put a small handful of greens at the narrow end of the meat.
- Squeeze the greens together and roll the prosciutto into a tight log.
- Cut the log into 2 inch pieces on the diagonal (two or three pieces depending on the width of the prosciutto).
- Repeat with the remaining prosciutto and greens and serve.
Tagged with: Prosciutto-wrapped