Mini Brie Tarts
- 12miniature tart shells, frozen
- 1(200 g) package brie cheese
- red pepper jelly
- Bake shells according to package directions. Let cool.
- Divide cheese in 12 pieces of equal size. Place in cooked shells.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top each tart with 1 Tsp of red pepper jelly.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You might prefer to remove the rind off the cheese.
- Shells can be baked and stored in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- Cranberry sauce is a good substitute for red pepper jelly.
- Ready to serve miniature croustades found at the Supermarket are ideal containers for these tarts and a wide range of other fillings. No baking required before filling.
Tagged with: Brie Tarts