What you’ll need:
- Ingredients for Bunny Butt Cake
- Construction paper
- 1 ½-quart ovenproof bowl
- Muffin pan & cups
- Bowl for frosting
- Tray for assembling & serving cake
- Rolling pin
- Plastic wrap
1. Bake your cake according to our Bunny Butt Cake recipe.
2. Place bowl cake on tray cut side down. Use frosting to adhere cupcakes to bowl cake for feet and bunny tail. Use toothpicks if necessary. Place marshmallow halves, cut sides down, on tops of 2 cupcakes to make heels of feet. 3. Spread thin layer of frosting over side and top of cake to seal in crumbs. Freeze cake 30 to 45 minutes to set frosting. 4. After spreading the remaining frosting over cake, sprinkle 2 cups of the coconut over the bunny; press gently to adhere. Shake the coconut and a few drops of food coloring in a covered jar to achieve your desired color for both the bunny “fur” and grass. 5. Use a rolling pin to press strawberry candies into 2 large rectangles. Cut 2 large ovals and 6 small circles out of candy. Press onto bottoms of bunny feet, using frosting if needed to secure.
6. To finish, roll up fruit snack to make carrot shapes. Cut green sour candies in half crosswise; press into large end of each carrot to make greens on carrot. Cut ears from construction paper; wrap ends that will be inserted into cake with plastic food wrap. Insert into cake. Remove ears, plastic wrap and toothpicks before serving. Store loosely covered.