Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 8potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
- 2teaspoons salt
- 6slices bacon, diced & crisp cooked
- 6green onions
- 2cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 1cup Miracle Whip or 1 cupmayonnaise
- Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
- Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
- Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
- Mix with potatoes.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).
Tagged with: Tags