/ Edna’s Apple Crumble (Aka. Apple Crisp)
Edna’s Apple Crumble (Aka. Apple Crisp)
- 4granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3⁄4cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2cup flour
- 1⁄2cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3cup butter, softened
- Put apples in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- Spread crumble mixture over apples and bake for 35 minutes in a 375ºF degree oven.
- For an added treat top off with a little English custard.
Tagged with: Tags