- 2tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1cup onion, chopped
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2cup breadcrumbs
- 1egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 3⁄4cup catsup
- 2teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the katchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 8×4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tagged with: Tags