Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1cup butter
- 1 1⁄2cups sugar
- 2large eggs
- 2 3⁄4cups flour
- 2teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 3teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the sugar/ cinnamon mixture.
- Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
- Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Tagged with: Snickerdoodle Cookies