- 1garlic clove, minced
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4teaspoon thyme
- 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- Mix garlic, salt, pepper & thyme in small bowl.
- Rub mixture over tenderloin and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat olive oil over med. high heat. and brown pork on all sides, approximately 7 minute total.
- Remove pork and place in a 9x13x2 pan.
- Add enough water to come up to bottom edge of pork (about a half inch). I rinse my frying pan and scrape blackened bits for water.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- Boil the drippings and add a little cornstarch mixed with water to it for gravy. Season with salt & pepper. Good with mashed potatoes.
Tagged with: Pork