Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ Ribs
- 3lbs pork back ribs
- 1(8 ounce) jar honey
- 1teaspoon paprika
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 2tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1medium onion, grated or finely chopped
- 12ounces barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4cup white sugar
- Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Turning or stirring occasionally.
- You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
- These ribs are also great finished on the grill for a few minutes on each side.
Tagged with: Tags