- 1⁄4medium green cabbage
- 2tablespoons butter (or more if you are feeling decadent)
- salt and pepper
- Core and very thinly slice the cabbage.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet (I use non-stick) over medium heat.
- When it is bubbling, add the cabbage.
- Salt and pepper the cabbage.
- Stir occasionally and cook until mostly wilted, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and let cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is starting to caramelize (brown), about 10 minutes.
- Do not let burn.
- Taste, adjust seasoning, and serve immediately.
Tagged with: Tags