Hi guys! How’s your day going so far? Lately, boatloads of fruit have been consumed in our house.
This is the best fruit salad and I’ve been making it fairly often for the past few weeks. Livi goes crazy for it, and it’s the same salad I took over to Whitney’s to celebrate Easter with her family.
The Best Fruit Salad
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and chopped
- 2 cups of grapes, washed and sliced in half
- 1 small container of raspberries, washed
- 1 small container of blueberries, washed
- 2 large apples, washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Drizzle of honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy it!
Today, I thought I’d share a new Zumba video that I filmed a while ago. I filmed this one while we were in Tucson, but it got lost in the moving frenzy and I wasn’t sure that I loved it. It’s kind of grown on me, and since I’ve been asked to start regularly posting videos again, I decided to give it a whirl.
This would be a fun warmup before your cardio or strength workout, or fellow Zumba instructors, feel free to use or modify my choreo!
Hope you enjoy ?
What’s your current favorite workout power song?
I’m loving this one:
I can’t wait to do this Pitbull song for a warm up during my next Zumba class. I’m finally teaching next week! It’s been way too long ?
Going to pack a picnic with Livi and see where the morning takes us.
Have a great day!